Search

Custom Search

Friday, March 21, 2008

Invitation

I ask all the readers of this blog/note to visit this website and prayerfully consider attending either a live event, or the yet to be announced (as I write this) simulcast.

http://www.ransomedheart.com/ministry/walkingwithgodtour.aspx

To be fully restored, an element to it is restoring relationship with God as it was originally intended. To be ransomed, to be redeemed, to be restored -- these are all words we use to discuss what is involved in salvation, but these words are all words about returning to an original state.

Before the fall, Adam walked with God in the garden. There was conversational intimacy. Jesus said my sheep hear my voice. His work on the Cross was about undoing what was done in the fall. We can hear from God, and to be restored to what God called us to be includes being restored to that intended relationship.

I have just found out there will be a simulcast and webcast of the Nashville event on April 13th. Details will follow, and I will update this post if the info is not on that link I gave. If you aren't near one of the cities listed, set aside April 13th and await the list of churches that will host the simulcast. Even then if none are near, consider the webcast.

No comments: