Search

Custom Search

Monday, September 22, 2008

reduced load

Normally I post here on Sunday or Monday (as well as Wednesday or Thursday). My batteries for this kind of thinking and inputting are a bit drained right now, so I'm going to skip today's.

Lots going on right now, but honestly I think I will be able to post what is normally my second post of the week later, and hope to post the first one of next week as scheduled. The second post of next week will probably be skipped. This weekend I'm attending a conference on organic church (Friday-Sunday) that has the hoped for outcome of planting a couple of churches in the Colorado Springs area, and then the following weekend I've got a long weekend volunteering with Ransomed Heart for a Boot Camp (leaving Wednesday, back Sunday).

No comments: